[plug] For Tim - Re: E-mail sharing

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon May 12 14:06:17 WST 2003

Hi Tim

The Alloy IPS-150 used to support e-mail sharing.  I installed several of
these.  Apparently  both the device and e-mail sharing have been
discontinued by Alloy.

Below is the reply I received from Greg Round at Alloy.  He gives the URL of
the page that tells how it works.

Kind regards.

James Elliott