[plug] Microsost Lisencing Unix from SCO?!

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 20 09:35:59 WST 2003

In message <3EC97784.5070303 at netvtise.com.au>
on Tue, May 20, 2003 at 08:32:04AM +0800, Peter Weatherall wrote:
> Note that he is talking about  Microsoft Windows - Unix
> interoperability tools

But surely this is not with respect to existing tools. If it is, shall
assume that SCO will be persuing Microsoft and Microsoft will gracefully
acknowledge its wrongdoing, in recognition of years of unlicensed
activity?

> Subject: Re: [plug] Microsost Lisencing Unix from SCO?!

On a lighter note, I think I have now seen all misspellings of
'license' (the verb form) and 'licence' (the noun form) :-)