[plug] Qmail

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Fri Nov 7 09:32:38 WST 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:10:21AM +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know of a way to remail/forward someones emails from their
> mailbox to another email address using qmail/mail. I bascially need to do it
> via the command line and leave the emails like they were originally (with
> added/changed headers of course).

To forward all mail when your mta is qmail:

  echo '&foo at some.where' > ~/.qmail

If qmail is installed correctly, the man page for dot-qmail(5) will tell
you all about this.  Although you may have to do

  MANPATH=/var/qmail/man man dot-qmail

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Help!  I'm trapped in a Chinese computer factory!