[plug] Qmail

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Nov 7 12:36:30 WST 2003

> From: James Devenish <devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au>
> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:21:03 +0800
> To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] Qmail

<SNIP>
> 1/ When you say "via the command line", do you mean you will be doing
> this manually? If so, "just use `mutt`" :-)
<SNIP>

This is 99% what I want. I gave it a try and was very impressed with the way
that Mutt handled the email, except for one thing...it doesn't leave the
attachments encoded? Is there a way to send them with the attachments still
encoded?

For those who are interested I used

    mutt -H 1065071214.20111.blah

This then allows you to send a new email using the existing email as the
template, keeping the headers in tact and everything...quite cool

Adam.