[plug] No BankWest on Debian Testing/Unstable

Mike Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 9 15:56:18 WST 2003

On 9 Nov 2003, Onno Benschop wrote:

> Uhm, AFAIK such cans are filled when they're hot and have no air, so if
> you heat them in boiling water, nothing happens.
>
> But, hey, I'm no canning expert, so maybe I'm wrong.

IAACE.

Cans are filled with raw fish and whatever, then sealed, baked and
labelled. They may or may not contain air. I think in Australia, they
always fill with liquid, to keep up the "net weight" on the label.

   Yes, I do fill my holidays with exciting things like cannery tours. :-(

http://www.pc.gc.ca/lhn-nhs/bc/georgia/index_e.asp