[plug] No BankWest on Debian Testing/Unstable

Kirk Turner kirk.turner at wagoonline.com
Mon Nov 10 09:22:58 WST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 12:06, Rennie wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 19:01, Mike Holland wrote:
> > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Rennie wrote:
> >
> > > I've had resonable sucess with the pcmcia stuff in 2.6 kernel...but as
> > > for sound...thats another kettle of worms.
> >
> > Is that worse than opening a can of fish?
>
> Slightly...I think the can of fish is possibly more useful.

Hmmm but couldn't you use the worms to catch more fish? Reminds me of
the saying/proverb "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a
man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime"...
"Give a man a can of fish and he'll eat for a day, give the man a can of
worms and he'll eat for a month" ... doesn't quite have the same ring...
perhaps this was version 0.1 of the proverb :)

Kirk