[plug] And the magical command was ... [formally] Interface not being brought up on bootup

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Nov 10 15:11:16 WST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 03:01:19PM +0800, Michael Hunt wrote:
| And finally thanks goes to AJ Towns who spoke with such authority as to
| the cause of a similar problem in DTS that I knew that just had to be
| the cause for me. (If only we could get him to speak with the same
| authority on a release date for sarge).

He already has :-) in "Bits from the RM" sent to debian-devel-announce.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200308/msg00010.html

It begins:

}	Sorry: this is long, and it's probably all relevant. Get a snack
}	and something to drink while you read it maybe.
}
}	So, it's time we start doing more than think about the next
}	release.  Since I'm all for aggressive goals, let's aim for
}	sometime in December -- how about 2003-12-01 00:00:00 UTC?
}
}	Perhaps I shouldn't have suggested getting the drink. It's okay,
}	get a cloth, I can wait, and you're not going to be able to read
}	the rest of this email until you clean that monitor up.

Cameron.