CF Distros (Was: Re: [plug] Re: Backups)

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 18 14:27:26 WST 2003

Care to post instructions for doing this? Also can it been done with a USB
CF drive? I know that IDE would be easyer but I only have pcmcia for the
laptop and USB for the desktop.
This is something I would love to do especially if it includes XMMS/Madplay
for music and maybe even a boot method from windows (loadlin?)
Thanks
Tim

>I used to have a small linux distro that loaded off a CF card and ran
>completely in ram. Including wine, the distro based on uclibc and busybox
>the whole thing was about 17MB on the CF.

weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk (MSN Enabled) | ICQ# 255176389 | Riverton,
Perth, WA
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a .tk redirect, contact me.