[plug] Linux webcam / camera

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Wed Nov 26 09:54:42 WST 2003

Coupla years ago I was playing with an Old parellel style Logitech QuickCam
(still got it too), read some stuff and had a play with server push, I don't
know if that's applicable to the USB Camera's available today but if you
need a hand with it or whatever I can drop 'round on a weekend or something
and we can check it out.