[plug] Rotating logs on a Workstation...

Adrian Blockley a.blockley at poboxes.com
Wed Oct 1 22:00:14 WST 2003

I believe anacron can be used to run scripts daily, weekly etc.

When you reboot your machine it checks the elapsed time since the task was run and if it is greater than a day/week/whatever-the-time-setting-is-for-this-task it will rerun your task.

Hope this helps (hoping my memory serves me correctly for once...)

Cheers

Adrian

--

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."

Adrian  Blockley
32 Darwinia Loop
Canningvale WA, 6155

Ph: 08 9256 1953