[plug] mice

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Wed Oct 8 17:11:40 WST 2003

I have used a Logitech Trackman Marble Wheel for years and could not recommend
it more highly to myself. People love them or hate them so you should try one
on for size.
Your arm can be supported in your favourite position and all the movement is
in the thumb and fingers.
Of course this necessitates breaks to move the arm, but I am a smoker who
doesn't smoke inside so that works itself out. How do non smokers organise
this stuff I wonder?
It is also usb so when I take the laptop I take the mouse, not too big for
carting around.
I am absolutely too big and boofy to use a laptop touchpad, go near it and it
thinks I have clicked or turn the sensitivity down so I must jump on it and I
still can't get consistent results.

Love
Mike.