[plug] mice

Anne Busby anne at busby.net
Sun Oct 26 11:49:43 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 08:58, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After working with computers for the last 15 years and working with
> computers for 7, I have really started having problems with RSI in my
> mouse hand. This has recently been compunded further by the purchase of
> my awesome iBook and the use of its trackpad.

I have a similar problem (aggravated by a number of years as working on
checkout - before scanners) - I swapped hands and use my left hand -
most Linux desktops support swapping of the mouse buttons to make a
mouse left-handed. I also use a mouse that is shaped to be use in either
hand (ms optical wheel mouse).

Anne