[plug] Colo in Perth

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Oct 9 17:22:31 WST 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:07, Craig Ringer wrote:
> The POST has been on Indigo networks for years now, and we've had
> good results. I think they're called Ace Online now.

AceOnLine and Indigo are indulging in a joint venture called AIJV.

I use ArachNet for a couple of CoLos, great rates (but oddly, no free
WAIX traffic), very helpful WRT access etc. Ask to speak to Jeff Ulmer.

One customer peers to WAIX and uses ArachNet for their non-WAIX traffic.
They've been very happy with everying *except* ArachNet switched to
Telstra for an uplink just as these guys joined, which caused a very
long wait (weeks) for BGP to come on line.

Cheers; Leon