[plug] Screen problems

laurie anderson vautin at aijv.com.au
Fri Oct 31 09:14:03 WST 2003

  Howdy,
  Now running Debian Sarge, a Matrox milleneum G550 card installed,
  the m/b is a ASUS A7N266-VM

  Since upgrading to Sarge a few small probs have surfaced

  Example 1
  when I run Gimp I get (am unable to proceed further)

     Welcome to
     The Gimp users installation

  but can only access the top 75% of the page, the bottom of
  the page remain unreachable regardless of what actions I take,
  even a change in monitor/monitor size has no effect.

  Example 2
  I should be able to adjust the page size to fit within the width
  of a screen without using a left or right scroll bar but have been
  unable to accomplish this, can scroll a page up or down if the page
  has that capability or requires such action.
  These two problem did not occur with Woody.

  Hope the above descriptions make sence.
  I sometimes find it hard giving the right description in words.

  Who can help.

  Laurie
  PH: 08 9384 4331