[plug] Accelerated X on ibook

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Thu Sep 4 11:00:55 WST 2003

Hi All,

I have compiled the drm-trunk modules from Daenzer and installed them
which all seemed to go ok. I have selected radeon for my video driver in
XF86Config-4 and X is working, but I dont have any X acceleration.

I have gone through every f*cking howto and hints page I could find to
get debian running on this ibook2 (800Mhz) and finally when I think I
have it all working I realise that I dont have 3D acceleration...

Has anyone got any hints to get this working?

Cheers,

Adam.