[plug] Connect Sun Monitors

Mungo TheB mungotheb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:22:32 WST 2003

Just general info to those who might/might not know.

Sun GDM-20D10 connect with Raritan Adapter 1396c
Sun GDM-20E20                                           1397
           (to be confirmed next week, but 1396c will do for temp measure
98%ok)
Sgi GDM-20D11
           (should work with 1395 and cable hack, to be confirmed soon)
(all 20")

Reason?
    Scored 3 monitors from a mate (auction) could have to get working or
ditch
    20d10 is now running second monitor in WindowsXP & Linux (but at set
resolutions)
    the 20e20 should handle all res except bios

any sun model with the E in should work straight off.

sorry if this is already known (wasnt to me :)
now need another vid card so I can run 3 monitors? :)) sick hahaha

MungotheB