[plug] Attention, webcritters!

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Apr 9 09:41:57 WST 2004

Leon Brooks wrote:
> Two aspects of the website have been brought to my attention and a third
> became obvious when I visited it to check:

[snip]

>  3. The last meeting notice is over a month old.

Updating the calendar with the workshop and seminar details was one of
the tasks of the previous Talks Coordinator :)

The webcritters may wish to consider delegating this ongoing task to the
current Talks Coordinator, Craig.

Last minute changes to speakers and venues are reported on the list, but
for non-subscribers it is crucial to be able to update the calendar too.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
www.decisions-and-designs.com.au/jacqueline

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.computerangels.org.au)