[plug] Attention, webcritters!

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri Apr 9 13:16:04 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:

| > [privileges] over everything
| You've got more than me, then.

(Even if I can't spell :-P)  I've just added you and Mark to the
admins group (Postnuke user names "devenish" and "markjgaynor",
right?) so now you have no excuse...

For the record the full list of admins is now: me, Colin, Bernard
Blackham, James Devenish, Harry Mc, Tony, Mark Gaynor, Kim Shelt and
Matt Kemner.

To add something to the calendar, you go to "Administration" under the
main menu links on the left; then PostCalendar, and Add.  There are
also Edit and Delete links when you're viewing a particular calenar item.

I still have no idea how to edit the links on the left hand column.
AGM 2001 should /not/ still be there in 2004!  Also, I'd like to see
the front page look less Slashdotty and have more general PLUG
information on it.  Is that even possible with PN?

| > (IMNSHO Plug would be better served with flat HTML pages which would
| > look uglier
| I'm not sure why they would look uglier

They'd look uglier if I had anything to do with implementing them ;-)

Cameron.