[plug] [OT] Aluminium cases

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Apr 11 15:59:03 WST 2004

Yeah I don't know what was causing the issues.

Been having trouble with 2 different machines but the two cases I were
using both had very similar insides. On the second one I got every screw
mount and screw lined up fine, with all the stand-offs, it started up
fine, then as soon as I started adding ide drives it starts to short.

After that it doesn't work until I try it again outside the case with a
unmounted psu and and a separated on switch.

Next time someone asks me to build I'm saying what I normally say and
that's "NO!"

--
Linux is ready for the desktop like a Boeing F-22 is ready for the
run-way.