[plug] CPU Cooler Fan for Athlon XP 1600+

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:30:36 WST 2004

Hi michael,

Sorry for top posting, but i think we've all read the original message a couple of times now.

If you or anyone else is interested I have a sunon mag-lev 60mm fan that I was using on my Athlon XP 1700+ as a replacement for the very loud fan that originally came with the coolermaster heat sink and fan combo (the original was a very high RPM delta fan). I eventually moved to using an 80->60mm fan adapter and an even lower RPM fan, but the Sunon was quiet enough that there was no appreciable improvement in the low hum of the system.

I can part with this fan and I also have a brand new Cooljag Puma II heat sink (larger version of the XP 2000+ heat sink) along with a YS Tech quiet fan that goes with it that I bought for an Athlon XP 1800+ but didn't use (in its original packaging) that I'd like to sell. The items are just waiting to be used by someone! So, if you or anyone else is interested, contact me off list.

Ari