[plug] Customer wants to move away from Windows but...

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun Aug 1 12:46:16 WST 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 18:05, chris wrote:

> http://people.freebsd.org/~murray/bsd_flier.html

I tend to agree with James overall, but would not be surprised if the
author has omitted possible sections in which FreeBSD may not do so well
in. It is also, as James notes, quite old and suffers for that.

Anyway, it might be time for a talk to your client about not
automatically believing everything they read on Internet ;-)

Personally, I'm often tempted by FreeBSD, but there are some limitations
that make it unsuitable for the server I'd like to use it on.

--
Craig Ringer