[plug] [OT] After Year 12

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Aug 4 09:31:17 WST 2004

This is the problem with schools IMHO. They basically put so much
pressure and stress onto students to do well in the TEE, and basically
insinuate that if you don't get into Uni your life is over etc.

Seriously a load of rubbish.  A lot of students are in the situation
you're in Tim.. not entirely sure where they want to go in their
career.  So I reckon if you don't get into Uni going the TAFE route to
get in will probably give you more of an insight and time to figure out
what you really want to do with yourself.

I've personally done both the Cert III and Cert IV in IT.

/ Ben