[plug] *** August Hacker Night Reminder ***

Sham Chukoury chukoury at arach.net.au
Mon Aug 9 02:05:02 WST 2004

Hi.

The hacker night event sounds cool. :) However, I'm still wondering what
to expect from the event.. Will it be like a quick LAN where everyone
brings their favourite Linux box (hey, we don't all have cool little
laptops (laptops? cool? heh) with wireless cards to lug around), plugs
in and and hacks around for a while? An informal how-to session with
participants explaining how they set up some cool software, or wrote a
cool utility/application? Either way, I reckon I'm in. :)

§:)