[plug] help with apache2 for newbie

Mark Weber mweber at svshs.wa.edu.au
Mon Aug 9 16:38:14 WST 2004

hello

i attended the installfest held a couple of weeks ago, and am the proud
owner of a p2 333 256 mb machine with two hard drives

i have apache2 running nicely on the latest debian, but wish to install
moodle and a few other things on the second (empty) hard drive)

in recent versions of apache, it ws easy to edit httpd.conf file, but in
apache2 it contains 0 bytes

i have done all sorts of things to get httpd.conf running so my documentroot
is \opt2, which appears to be my second hard drive, but no joy

i also have tried to stop and start apache2 with little results

can anyone help ?

tia

mark