[plug] Recycling Computer gear

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Thu Aug 12 14:44:11 WST 2004

> On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 09:09, Patrick Tehvand wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It seems that the computer recycling place we used to use
> in belmont has
> > closed down never to re-open.
> >
> > Does anyone know where we can get rid of about 30 15"
> monitors (most are
> > working) and about 30 cases with various bits still inside?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Patrick

If you need to get rid if them, try calling 9457 3973 and asking if their
'bin' is full.  I have been told by my boss that these are the people to
use.  They are actually a scrap yard, but have a bin for recycling material,
including computer equipment.  The bin is emptied about three to four times
a week, but fills quickly.

As far as we are told, the bin is emptied and the contents are hand picked
and recycled in an eco friendly manner.

hth,
Phil.