[plug] Debian Installation - Sid

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Aug 25 13:29:22 WST 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 12:54:54PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Sarge currently doesn't have The Gimp.  This will be fixed by the time
> sarge is released, but until then, you can always grab gimp from sid.

Sarge has gimp 1.2 (packaged as gimp1.2), but not 2.0.  If you want, you
can just grab 2.0 from sid (it works just fine like that).

Other than that, I can't see why most people would *need* sid instead of
sarge at the moment.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | SCSI is *NOT* magic.  There are
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | *fundamental technical reasons* why it