[plug] samba on fedora now firefox

Jay Warwick jtwarwick at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 3 10:52:32 WST 2004

I see now that I can access the windows shares through nautilus by going
directly to the share - Thanks for explaining that Carl.

I now have a problem with firefox crashing.  I can open firefox no
problem and the browser seems fine, but when I use any options across
the top of the window it crashes.  I can open either File, Edit, View,
Go, etc, but if I choose any of those options in the drop-down list it
crashes, or if I move the mouse to the option on the left or right i.e.
open View and move mouse to Edit it also crashes.

All other applications appear ok.

Thanks

Jay