[plug] Mobile phone, infrered port and Linux

Milan Pospisil pospim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:54:21 WST 2004

Hi Folks,
            I have been thinking about getting a Sagem MyV-55 mobile
phone with a camera, but the problem is that this thing uses an
infrared port to communicate with a PC and I do not have an infrared
port on my computer. Can I buy a card or something to get one or
possibly is there a way how to build it? And how do I make an infrared
port to work under Linux? Any info about this mobile I have found so
far was with respect to M$ Windows:-(
TIA for any advise
                           Milan Pospisil