[plug] Mobile phone, infrered port and Linux

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Fri Dec 17 18:26:55 WST 2004

Anyware and Zeus (through any one of the dealers on this list) have a 3 1/2"
faceplate with infrared window, with the cable to go back to the
motherboard.

Can you check to see if your motherboard has a connector for IR? It usually
replaces your COM2 (second serial) port.

Zeus PN MB00011, FYI

Craig F.