[plug] UI idea

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Mon Dec 20 16:42:50 WST 2004

All it takes is one mistimed no-ctrl click, and all your selections are
lost. :P
We've *all* done something like that before, most just forget because the
list was so small...

Me? Midnight Commander for Linux, Norton Commander for DOS (yep still have
it on 1.44MB floppies), and Servant Salamander for Windows.
They may not be the same program, but they're all key-for-key equivilent

CraigF.