[plug] Telstra rort

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Tue Feb 3 16:16:57 WST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:58 pm, Pete Blackhouse wrote:
Ask the agent for the telephone  number the property used to have. It is
generally not disconnected until a new connection is asked for.
It worked when we bought this place.
Also remember to specify the speed they should test at.
IO have a 512k connection, but the guy next door was told he couldn't get
ADSL. When he asked if he could get a 256k connection they said yes.

Sorry this is a late reply, but I am only just catching up on stuff.

Love
Mike.