OT Re: [plug] National Bank against open source

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 4 13:52:45 WST 2004

> It also means I have to polish my boots and go to the physio more often,
> which I could do without.  Any complains if I switch to a pair of thongs
> and a crow bar Garry? ;P

Nup. I usually find I've left the crowbar/bat/doberman on the front seat, and STILL I manage to get my point across wearing thongs.. Maybe just having the car parked around the corner puts a look in your eye. Or something.

But going back within 5 minutes of storming out, wearing your favourite steel caps and wielding something useful should be a remarkably effective way to assist them in understanding your point of view.. Well that or it'll get you a ride in a van to a place with really heavy doors and no windows.. ;^)==

Garry.