[plug] [mary at slug.org.au: [lug] Press request: Legitimate uses of P2P]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Feb 17 17:10:34 WST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Mary Gardiner <mary at slug.org.au> -----

From: Mary Gardiner <mary at slug.org.au>
To: slug at slug.org.au, LA LUG List <lug at lists.linux.org.au>
Subject: [lug] Press request: Legitimate uses of P2P
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:03:30 +1100

SLUG committee has had a reporter request the contact details of people
who are making legitimate (by which I presume he means legal) use of P2P
technologies. He's looking for 'experts' to comment, but the article is
for laypeople.

If you are willing to comment on your use of P2P technology, please
contact the SLUG committee, and we'll pass your details on.

Feel free to pass this onto your own LUG lists, get people to mail SLUG
committee with their details. Details probably needed soon: within 24 or
48 hours.

-Mary