copy protected cds, was:RE: [plug] ABC 7:30 Report - comments anyone?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Feb 18 15:34:27 WST 2004

Thanks to monkey-boy howard, if those dcma laws come through, this will be
ILLEGAL.

Infact even being in possesion of konquoror and kscd (or any variety that
doesnt respect/circumvent the system) will land you in line for criminal
charges.

Like drugs. but software.

Yay for law.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"