[plug] Linux and ACLs - bit more info!

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 6 08:54:32 WST 2004

Go for reieserfs.  The fs rebuild that ext2/3 goes through will mean a
lot of time between down and up.  I know you can turn it off for ext3,
but I have had a few issues when this is not done regularly (on a laptop
that occaisionally runs out of electrons)  reiser was a lot more stable
and I wish I'd never changed.  ext3 is also too much like a kludge, but
thats more an opinion.

BillK