[plug] Knoppix CD

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jan 7 23:22:12 WST 2004

I´ve had a lot of joy with knoppix install.

make sure you boot with the language=en or whatever it is setup.

also, strongly recomend to edit the hell out of that sources.list file in
/etc/apt

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
job well done.

And yeah. there *is* some wierd scripting in there that makes hardware
upgrades a little unusual.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.