[plug] SATA & Debian

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 15 19:23:24 WST 2004

Leaf blower with attachments removed, with the PC laying against brick
steps.
Works well with powersupplys, CPU/GPU fans, and boxes with unknown crud
between the HDD and case wall (no, not the open side :P )

Oh, and a horsehair paintbrush 1" wide (25.4mm)

You need a setup like this if you regularly support Intel Hudson Chassis
(think redundant power / hot-swap chassis / 6x 5000-6000RPM fans)

CraigF.