[plug] police & nurses credit society netlink page

Tsuki-yomi tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 20 07:10:07 WST 2004

Yes, you can get it working under Safari, but again requires a little
hacking to do so.

In a terminal, enter:

defaults write com.apple.safari IncludeDebugMenu 1

Next time you open Safari you should find Debug added to the menubar.
Go down to User Agent and pick your fav browser.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to get stored in prefs so you have
to set it for each page that has problems.

Setting Safari to Windows MSIE 6.0 makes everything work.

What ticks me off about all this is that just changing the browser ID gets
everything working.  You shouldn't have to do that, it should work
no matter what browser you tell it you are using.

--
James Budworth
tsuki_yomi at zephilia.dyndns.org