[plug] eGroupware XML error

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 27 06:23:41 WST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:22, David Lloyd wrote:

> This is happening because the warning was printed. A "location" header--the
> thing in HTTP that tells your browser to redirect--can only be sent if no
> other headers or text has been sent [ok, technically that's a crap
> description but it suffices].

Almost. More than likely once he solves the xml library problem, this will
clear up. My guess would be that its sending the error text (or at least text
of some kind) because of the error, and is then trying to send a redirection
header which, as you say, is a no no.

PHP can be a real pain with things like that - even a carriage return outside
the php block in an include file will be sent and you'll get this kind of
error.

but yes - 'urpmf xml.so'