[plug] AT PSU

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 13 11:43:16 WST 2004

Sort of OT...

I manage several firewalls that are using old AT-style hardware. The
power supplies are starting to reach end of life (other than worn
fans, leaking capacitors) and I need some new ones. The usual
suspects don't seem to stock "baby-AT" PSUs any more.

Seems a shame to toss otherwise-working hardware. I have a real
problem with charging people $400 for what should be a $50 repair.

Does anybody know where I might be able to scare up a couple of new
ones?