plug-newbies at plug [was: [plug] Hacker Nights (was ** July Workshop Notice **)]

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Tue Jul 27 08:22:07 WST 2004

I don't actually think thats the case of fobbing newbies off.  I for one
and I'm sure a few others here have a situation where they aren't
"experts" in and yet like me enjoy helping other "newbies" in sticky
situations.  I find that I often contribute to other forum type
situations as well because I find information for me and I can offer
information and I think most people are in the same boat.

Regards,

Marc