[plug] init load order

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 15:52:39 WST 2004

Hey. On the guilds secure massmail (student notification) and db server
I'm havign a problem with load order.

The mailer is a custom hacked mailman with a mysql backend. Problem is ,
that the system loads mailman's qrunner before mysql loads, causing the
qrunner to get puzzled and fall on its head.

How do I change the load order. This is a non gui machine with an ultra
minimal set of servers.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au