[plug] Software License Evaluation

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 1 13:40:32 WST 2004

The making money AND gpl bit is of course a little scary, BUT , folks do
make money off it. One could also consider dual licence, ie have a gpl
version and a paid version that includes a few goodies. That should be
fine for most folks.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.