[plug] MythTV ??

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:00:51 WST 2004

I was thinking of buying another one of these:
http://www.optima.com.au/product_modeldt.asp?ModelID=17

I bought one for my S.O.... and I'm so tempted to Gentoo it ;-)

Hyper Thread CPU
half a gig of decent DDR
DVD burner
Supports SATA as well..
Damn nice machine for around $1000.00.. All it needs is a decent graphics
card and it set..

Senectus

--
“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be