[plug] Mail Server/Gateway (Min Specs, other feedback)

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jun 10 20:34:06 WST 2004

For what its worth, I replaced dovecot after the older one (cant remember)
went...... stupid in the head policy wise.... and its been an absolute
charm

set... forget.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au