[plug] SMS gateways

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Jun 13 20:30:48 WST 2004

I'm looking at building a facility as follows

Someone sends an sms to a number, this is then fwded to an email list and
a list of perhaps 20-30 sms numbers. This is for a charity mob that need a
rapid response facility

Any suggestions, cheapness is a bonus.

I've heard MBOX are good, but dont see any evidence that they accept
incoming sms's , and ALL of the pages I've found are useless in terms of
detail.

Telstra have a service, but theres a $2,500 fee for the setup for the
api..... er, no.

--
"the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And
we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."

Shayne O'Neill. http://www.perthimc.asn.au