[plug] Firefox 0.9 is out

Matthew Prouse mousematt at webace.com.au
Tue Jun 15 23:14:33 WST 2004

The latest version of Mozilla Firefox has been released. It's available
 from mozilla.org and select mirrors. I can't find it on any australian
mirrors just yet - but I imagine it'll be there by morning.

First Impressions: I suddenly love Opera even more :P It's sporting a new
default theme called "Winstripe" and it is as ugly as it sounds in my
opinion. I'm sure it looks great with the Fischer-Price Luna XP - but on
my crystalized Mandrake desktop: it's just butt ugly.

It's still a wonderful product. And, you can make it look a lot better if
you hate Winstripe as much as me.

mousematt :-)

--
Matthew Prouse (mousematt at webace dot com dot au)
Trainee Economist, MandrakeMag Editor, Linux Advocate

WWW: http://mousematt.cjb.net
Jabber: mousematt at jabber.zim.net.au
ICQ: 291083144