[plug] plug mailing list vs Forum

Michael Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 25 08:50:11 WST 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> http://cp.yi.org/lurker/
>
> This contains searchable archives of PLUG since May 2002, and of the
> PLUG off-topic list (which AFAIK is not archived elsewhere) since it

Thanks Cameron.
But would it be possible to obfusicate or remove the bare e-mail addresses
please?  The old plug archives were a source of addresses for vast amounts
of spam. I'm now using a westnet account for plug posting, which blocks
spam effectively, but I pity others.

  Has the current address-obfusication in the plug archives been
sufficient to stop spam address harvesters?