[plug] Hack, triplej and open source

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Wed Jun 30 22:25:01 WST 2004

> I'm assuming that most missed it, but on Hack today, there was a piece
> on Bill Gate's 'donation', and it went onto an interview with the
> Democrats' IT man, and how governments should turn to open source, etc.
> If someone else was listening, I'm should they could explain it much
> better or even provide some kind of link!

I saw the bit on Channel 10 news last night and at the end the reporter said
something like "... it was lucky for Bill Gates that he was only spending one
day in Australia and didn't have time to talk to all of the business men who
were fed up with unstable systems and software with security holes ...", or
words to that effect.

Alex Polglaze