[plug] ** March PLUG Workshop **

Senectus - senectuskal at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:07:49 WST 2004

Damnit!
I'm all the way over east atm.. at a copper mine outside of mount isa :-(
Not comming back till the end of the week.
*siigh* I'll have to wait another month :-/

Senectus

“I don’t think Bastard goes anywhere near to describing the unmitigated scum
sucking, bottom feeding toerag that is me. But hey – who knew shit could be
worth so much…”  - Simon Travaglia BOFH (Could have easily been Darl McBride
that said it though)